About the Homework Center
The Homework Center is located at the Central Library and dedicated to students from 2nd-12th grade and offers:
- 15 computers equipped with:
- informational databases with newspaper articles, magazine articles, and encyclopedias to assist students with their studies
- access to the internet
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint and Photoshop
- access to Tutor.com (real-time online tutoring service)
- Study rooms
- Text books
- Homework Helpers who can:
- answer basic homework questions
- explain or clarify instructions
- look over a student's homework and offer encouragement and suggestions
Hours of Operation at the Central Library Only*
The Homework Center is closed until further notice.
Please check out the other Homework resources the library has available to students.
Also for one-on-one homework assistance please go to Tutor.com. it's free with your library card.
*Hours are subject to change.